Sunday 9 September 2012

Willow by Amy Richie

WillowWillow by Amy Richie

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Willow and her sister Ivy are werewolves, raised by Bella the wolf who changed them when they were just little. They have always known that when they came of age they would have to leave Bella and her pack and go find a pack of their own. But when Blake arrives from the council to take Willow to meet the pack she will lead Willow she doesn't want to go, she decides to stay with the pack for a short while until Ivy is old enough to take over. Soon Willow accepts her role and blanches at the idea of anyone else leading her pack.

This is a great story, from the first few chapters I was hooked. So much so that I finished reading the story in one sitting. Richie has a way of writing that just draws you into the story, of making you feel like you're a part of the pack. Its only been a few minutes since I put the book down and I wish I had the next instalment.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.