Sunday 11 November 2012

More than Magic: Semester Aboard.

Semester Aboard (More than Magic, #1)Semester Aboard by Elizabeth Kirke

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this as part of a book club on Facebook. I'm not sure if it is something I would have picked up by myself and if that's the case I would have seriously missed out because this was freaking amazing.

The first chapter or two was a little slow, and honestly most books are, but this laid the foundations for a great story that did not let up until the very end.

The book follows Jen as she learns about Magics. Werewolves, Vampires, Mermaids, Witches and more. Be prepared to learn yourself as these magical creatures are different to the ones we are used to. This is the first book in a while that has had me laughing and crying as I read. As soon as I finished reading this I immediately did an amazon search for the next book in the series as I want to read it NOW! but alas for me I shall have to wait :'( but if it is anything like this one it will be worth the wait.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.