Sunday 16 June 2013

The Rescue Princesses #7 The Lost Gold Review By Bethany

The Rescue Princesses #7 The Lost Gold By Paula Harrison

17841470Book Synopsis

These are no ordinary princesses--they're Rescue Princesses!

Princess Isabella loves her rain forest kingdom and its amazing creatures. She must spring into action when treasure hunters start digging up the forest and scaring all the animals.

Bethanys Review 5 of 5 Stars

Part of a series of books. I really enjoyed this, I liked when the butterfly hair slide turned into a real butterfly but didnt like it when the treasure hunters started cutting down the trees.
I would recommend this book as the beginning made me want to carry on reading and I really enjoyed it and read the whole book in 1 sitting.
I will definitely be interested in reading more of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.