Monday 5 August 2013

The Ghost In The Crystal Review by Chloe

gic  The Ghost In The Crystal by Matt Posner

  Synopsis

 Your NEW favorite magic school is New York City's School of the Ages. I am a mixed-race teen from Queens, New York, and when I answer an advertisement in a magazine, the South Wind shows up at my door to introduce me to a world of adventure, power, and tragedy that feels both strange and right: ghosts, elementals, time travel, magic duels, clashes of culture, teen romance, sacrifice, and ultimate loss. The evil spirit of a bitter and scheming heretic from ancient Alexandria attacks me and forces me to risk everything in order to save his soul. Kids and adults won't stop reading -- The Ghost in the Crystal. I am Simon Magus, and I approve this message.

Chloe's Review - 4 out of 5 stars

This book was really good. As I read I felt like I was in the story. I could shut my eyes and I could picture being right there in the story.   It was  really interesting . Some books you read and everything happens at once ,but this book was well written so the good stuff was well spread out and kept me interested. I didn't give it a five because some parts were amazing ,but other parts, I knew what was coming.  A part of me was guessing what was coming next all the time.

The start was a little slow and I wasn't sure if I would finish the whole book, but I am really glad I did because it was very good and I really enjoyed reading the book, and I look forward to reading the next one, and they are as good as this one.

Links

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11073120-the-ghost-in-the-crystal?ac=1

http://schooloftheages.webs.com/

Purchase Links

Amazon UK School of the Ages: The Ghost in the Crystal

Amazon US http://www.amazon.com/School-Ages-Ghost-Crystal-ebook/dp/B0047GMH5E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375609457&sr=8-1&keywords=matt+posner

B&N http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/school-of-the-ages-matt-posner/1029273085?ean=9781456325923

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.