Saturday 18 January 2014

Broken Gates (P.J. Stone Gates Trilogy #2)

Broken Gates (P.J. Stone Gates Trilogy #2) By D.T.Dyllin

***Genre - New Adult Paranormal Romance. 

15714640
P.J. Stone is a Seer who saw too little, too late.
In the past, her biggest worries were boys and school—but war has a way of changing things. Now, the alien Riders are trying to overrun the world. As the last of their kind, P.J. and her friends must find a way to save humanity before there’s nothing left to save. 
After choosing a mate, P.J. hoped she'd have time to enjoy her love life. But with everything changing so quickly and major secrets revealed, who knows what the future will bring?


Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars

After reading book 1 hidden gates I had to get stuck into Broken Gates asap. I fact I managed to read Broken Gates in pretty much 1 sitting and I am now totally hooked!

I really dont know how to put into words how much I enjoyed this book. I am now however stuck now on the emotional cliffhanger waiting for book 3! Which I cannot wait to read and cannot come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.