Friday 28 March 2014

ARC Review: The Right Side of Mr Wrong by Jane Linfoot

The Right Side Of Mr Wrong by Jane Linfoot
Published by Harper Impulse
released 6th March, currently an ebook.
One-off, moving on sex wasn’t meant to be this hot…
When determined singleton Shea Summers is persuaded to become the “wife” of the Lord of Edgerton Manor, the last thing she wants to do is play house with a stranger.

Brooding playboy Brando Marshall, is far from happy when Shea turns up at his sprawling estate with production crew in tow. Surely she’s just another woman after his wallet? And if she’s looking for Mr Right, she’s definitely hitting on the wrong guy. Then again, after catching an unscheduled glimpse of her knickers, perhaps Brando needs to teach this “gold-digger” a lesson!
She’s seizing the moment, he’s breaking the rules, and when bad boys can be so much fun, who can resist getting on the right side of Mr. Wrong...

Shona's review 5 of 5 stars

I love reading books (especially when they are this good) but trying to turn the happy they give me into actual words that other people will understand is sometimes quite difficult. Right now my brain is smiling and sighing repeatedly throwing out the occasional 'oh how I loved it' comments. That's good though, right?
I've had a hard time of reading lately, like my heart just hasn't been in it. Don't get me wrong I have found books that I really enjoyed but they didn't grab me, I could easily put the book down after every chapter and leave it for a few hours. But with this one? Not a chance.

This book doesn't just draw you in, it grabs hold of you with two hands and refuses to let you go. So much so that I managed to read this entire book in less than a day. This is such an easy and comfortable read, its almost impossible to not fall into it. Linfoot has given us not just a romance novel that is fun and flirty, she gives us characters with real depth. Characters who live every day with their pasts, both of them feeling pain that is almost tangible, pain that is woven into their characters. And despite having characters that are damaged Linfoot still manages to give us this really enjoyable, happy read.

This is my first novel by Jane Linfoot but it wont be my last.


Author Bio.

I’m Jane Linfoot, and I write fun, flirty fiction, with feisty heroines and a bit of an edge.

I live in a mountain kingdom in Derbyshire, England, where my family and pets are kind enough to ignore the domestic chaos – happily, we’re in walking distance of a supermarket. For me, writing romance is cool because I get to wear pretty shoes instead of wellies. I love hearts, flowers, happy endings, all things vintage, most things french. When I’m not on facebook, and can’t find an excuse for shopping, I’ll be walking, or gardening. On days when I want to be really scared, I ride a tandem.

Follower Links


Buy Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.