Saturday 26 April 2014

The Right Side of Mr Wrong review

The Right Side of Mr Wrong
The Right Side Of Mr Wrong by Jane Linfoot
Synopsis

One-off, moving on sex, wasn’t meant to be this hot…

When determined singleton Shea Summers is persuaded to become the “wife” of the Lord of Edgerton Manor, the last thing she wants to do is play house with a stranger.

Brooding playboy Brando Marshall is far from happy when Shea turns up at his sprawling estate with production crew in tow. Surely she’s just another woman after his wallet? And if she’s looking for Mr Right, she’s definitely hitting on the wrong guy. Then again, after catching an unscheduled glimpse of her knickers, perhaps Brando needs to teach this “gold-digger” a lesson!

She’s seizing the moment, he’s breaking the rules, and when bad boys can be so much fun, who can resist getting on the right side of Mr. Wrong…


Lisa's Review - 4 out of 5 stars

In all honesty I found this book a bit of a slow burner at the start. I'm not in to all these posh country boys, and I found Brando a bit of a struggle, and he fit almost all of my stereotypes and made me struggle to connect with the character,
I liked Shea, and that caused a conflict for me while reading, as I didn't want anything to happen between Shea and Brando!
Both of the characters have deeper issues, however, and when these finally came out, my opinions changed, and I found myself warming much more to Brando, especially when his sensitive side came out.
It is only when you realise these two troubled souls can actually help fix each other that I started to root for them to get together!

There is some hot and steamy sex in this book - if you have read my previous reviews you will know I am quite particular when it comes to written sex scenes! - but Jane Linfoot does a good job here, it is hot and sexy without going over to the top.

I like a book that can make me do a complete 180 flip and change my opinion of it by the time I get to the end, and that is exactly what The Right Side of Mr Wrong did for me.

Links

Goodreads    

Purchase Links

Amazon UK    Amazon.com      B&N



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.