Thursday 15 May 2014

Nikki Clark Take Over

Hey y’all. I’m Nicole Clark but I go by Nikki. I’ve been writing my entire life, but I just published my first book in November of 2013. Since then I’ve published 3 others and just finished my fourth with plenty more planned to come.

My first series is about a demon biker club called The Demon Reaper MC. There are four guys that end up falling in love.  I’m actually quite the romantic so all my books will probably revolve around some kind of love theme.  So far in my Runaway series I have four books and am planning on writing three more books with it. I don’t want to give away what the last three are about but I don’t mind giving you a little insight into some of them.



Book 1: Runaway King- Josh and Clarisse

Book 2: Runaway Heart- Matt and Sam

Book 2.5: A Demon Reaper New Year

Book 3: Runaway Bullet-Jon and Lara

Book 4, 5, and 0.5 are all untitled but I do know what they’re going to be about. Book 4 is about Steve and the woman he ends up falling in love with. Book 5 is going to actually be a surprise character that I’m not going to tell you about because I don’t want to ruin the surprise. Book 0.5 is the prequel to the whole series just so I can give a little bit more background on their past.

On top of that, I just finished book one in another series I’m titling Small Town Love.  This first one is called My Summer Cowboy. As you can probably guess, I’ve made it into a romance story, but not the typical kind. I won’t give away more than that, but, I will tell you that it’s going to be coming out here soon.
I’ve also participated in an anthology by Cynthia Shepp and Rene Folsom. It’s called Stalkers and has some amazing stories in it. The authors that wrote in it are phenomenal in my opinion. If you’re ever looking for some creepy stories I would definitely recommend this book because there are some creepy ones in there.
Other than that, I can’t think of what else to tell you. I have a full time job on top of writing and it makes me wish that I could just write full time. Sometime in the future I’m hoping that I can actually just write full time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on my page.



 Author page link: Facebook

Amazon link: Amazon.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.