Saturday 17 May 2014

Review: Promise me Forever by Sarah Ashley Jones

Promise Me Forever (Promise Me, #1.5)
THIS IS A FOLLOW UP NOVELLA TO PROMISE ME THIS.
Charlie Jennings and Jhett Hudson knew that a single moment could change everything.

It took them one song to find each other, one question to give them a chance, one kiss to fall in love, and one night to almost lose it all. But they had one thing other couples lack - pure, unconditional love - and that takes more than a moment to walk away from.
Falling in love is only the beginning. Forever is what happens next.

Shona's review 3 of 5 stars

I must say I loved Promise Me This, it was so easy to fall in love with both Charlie and Jhett and their story just picked me up and brought me along for the very emotional ride. When I found out that Promise me Forever was going to happen I was over the moon excited. And I couldn't wait to read it.

I must admit to being a little confused with the timeline in the novella, the book jumps between present day and flashbacks and honestly its more than a little confusing. Especially in the beginning, it took me a little while to realise what was happening.

The only problem I had with the readability of the story was the section with Charlie and Ginger. While I'm glad they managed to sort through their issues I have to admit to being more than a little thrown by their interaction in this novel. It just seemed forced and strange... particularly the scene in the house and car.

Overall I thought this was a great way to wrap up Jharlie's HEA.

Purchase Links


Follower Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.