Friday 6 June 2014

Nash Review

Nash (Marked Men, #4)
Will their past determine their future?
Saint Ford has worked hard to achieve her childhood dream of becoming of nurse. Focused on her work and devoted to her patients, there’s no room for love. She doesn’t need a guy making waves in her calm, serene life—especially when he’s the unforgettable hottie who nearly destroyed her in high school. Dark, brooding Nash Donovan might not remember her or the terrible pain he caused. But he turned her world upside down... and now he’s trying to do it again.
Saint has no idea that Nash isn’t the cocky player he once was. Uncovering a devastating family secret has rocked his world, and now he’s struggling to figure out his future. He can’t be distracted by the pretty nurse he seems to meet everywhere. Still, he can’t ignore the sparks that fly between them —or how she seems so desperate to get away from him. But the funny, sweet, and drop-dead gorgeous Saint is far too amazing to give up on—especially since she’s the only thing in his life that seems to make sense.
When Nash discovers the truth about their past, he realizes he may have lost her heart before he could even fight for it. Now, Saint has to decide: is Nash worth risking herself for all over again?

Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars

After reading the previous book in the series Rome, I jumped at the chance of reading Nash when I was offered a review copy from Harper Collins. Nash completely blew me away and I lost sleep having to stay up to finish the book! I am completely in love with Nash and Saint! they are truly an amazing couple and are the chemistry between them blows you away! The are perfect for each other! As well as the great romance we see between Nash and Saint, we also get to follow the lives of the other 'marked men' and see events happen that were discussed in the previous book which is great as I was hoping they would be included, I was a little disappointed they didn't go into more detail but considering this is Nash's life I can understand why it wouldn't be made into a focus point in the book. There is also a very sad story line running throughout the whole book with Nash's relationship with his parents and the situation with Phil. This had me in tears and so wishing the outcome could have been different for Nash's sake.

Overall this book had it all and had me totally hooked! I cannot wait to see where the next installment in the series takes us, and it cannot come quickly enough.

Lisa's review - 5 out of 5 stars

Massive thanks to Harper Collins for sending me a review copy of Nash! After Rome I couldn't wait to get my hands on the next instalment of The Marked Men series, and it doesn't disappoint!

Nash's life, like most of the Marked guys, has never been smooth sailing, but his uncle Phil helped pick things up and turn his life around, giving him a career and a new, loving family. Everything that Nash has known is thrown up in the air however when he discovers that not only does Phil have cancer and is dying, but the man he has always known as uncle is actually his dad. Throw nurse Saint into that mix, the woman that Nash falls for but as a teenager his actions hurt Saint, and now he needs to make her realise that not only can she love and trust him, but she needs to learn to love herself, too.

I loved Nash, he is another of those not quite perfect but amazing and realistic men. He had it tough, but managed to turn things around, and another thing I adore about these books is the way they break stereotypes. Nash may literally be covered from head to foot in tats and piercings, but he is kind, gentle, loving, and life affects these men as easily as it does your average Joe.
I love Saint too, and even though at times I wanted to shake her myself to realise that she had found her Mr Perfect, I was happy the way their relationship finally panned out, and that she found the confidence to wake up and see what Nash had always seen in her.

When I got to the end of Rome, I was annoyed that it had ended before Cora had given birth, so I was super happy that it wasn't skimmed over and forgotten about and in Nash the baby finally arrives! Nash is a rollercoaster of a book, with a birth, a wedding and a funeral, and it was all beautifully written and had me reaching for the tissues several times!

Links

Goodreads        Jay Crownover

Purchase Links

Amazon.com     Amazon UK      B&N      KOBO

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.