Saturday 14 June 2014

Review: Paranormal Anthology with a Twist

Paranormal Anthology with a TWIST
What begin as an idea soon set into motion a chain of events that would lead to heart-stopping action, amazing suspense, and stories that will stick with you way after you are done.
Unique, unexpected, beyond imagining…shocking TWISTS that will have you frantically turning back the pages to see what clues you overlooked to have missed what was coming.
Paranormal stories that span across the genre and will wow you, shock you, and leave you gasping for more.
11 different authors, one main idea, and worlds that will TWIST your imagination…

Shona's review  4 of 5 stars

I was going to do a mini review for each of the stories within the anthology, but then I realised just how large this post would be. 
I've never been overly keen on anthologies, in the past I've always felt like I was missing out on the bigger story. This is a great anthology of shorts, and works as a great introduction to 11 new to me authors. There are a few books that I have seen written by a few of these authors, but I wasn't ready to take the jump into buying their work but having seen samples of it here I am more than convinced by their capabilities.

This collection has something for everyone, there is a vast range of paranormal creatures within these stories. So you wont be left disappointed. And the twists.. they keep on coming. I promise you, some of these you wont see coming.

Below are a list of stories included in the anthology.
Soul Seers by +Rene Folsom
Number 18 by Michael Loring
Sweet Lenora by +bart hopkins
Truth or Dare by Jon Messenger
Suburban Zombie by Anthony Lance
All I Want for Christmas by +Jason Brant
In the Eyes of the Beholder by +Penelope Anne Bartotto
Little Tchitchkes by +Nicki Scalise
I Am Sena by Magen McNinimy
Bloodlines by S.L. Dearing
Metronome by Eaton Thomas Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.