Tuesday 29 July 2014

Author Promo: S.L Schiefer

Book Synopsis

**Recommended for 18+**
**First installment of a brand new serial**


Annie Reynolds’ life was going just fine, until one night with a sexy guy.
Now she has to track down her mysterious lover. Not having any idea where to start looking, she does what she does best. Survives.
After losing her parents right after high school, Annie starts over in a town in South Carolina. Doing whatever she can to live a normal life with no family. She has her three best friends there. That’s all a girl needs, right?
Jayden Miller’s life was just the way we planned. Hard and fast. Until one email from a chick he doesn’t remember.
Growing up in a military family, he follows in his dad’s footsteps and joins the Marines. Living life by his rules and no one else’s. Jayden does what he wants when he wants. Until one day, a girl named Annie enters his life.
Will they be able to overcome the obstacles life throws at them?
Will they be able to fight to protect what matters most?

Book Links

Author Bio

I started reading when Twilight was released. Yes, I know. I’m one of those. But, it brought back my passion for a book. Since then I’ve read countless books by countless authors. In March, my friend and I decided to start a blog. Then one day I said that I wanted to write a book. At this point, I’m not sure if my book will be loved or be hated. But, I’ve finally sat down and did something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. Write a book! But enough about that here’s more about me: I work full time as an assistant manager for a salon. I was born and raised in Ohio, O-H-I-O! I’ve been with my high school sweetheart for 10 years now. I’m surprised one of us hasn’t killed each other by now. lol. I have two beautiful little boys, that can give Satan a run for his money. I would love to hear from any of you. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask! authorslschiefer@gmail.com or find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Slschiefer

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.