Monday 4 August 2014

Say it With Sequins: The Rumba Review

Say it With Sequins: The RumbaSay it With Sequins: The Rumba by Georgia Hill

For fans of reality dance shows, this series is strictly irresistible!

Slip on some dance shoes and step up to love!

Who Dares Dances is a reality TV show with a difference. Not only do contestants have to learn to dance, they also face a series of bizarre challenges.

Julia Cooper signs up in a bid to revive her flagging acting career. But when she meets dare-devil TV presenter Harri Morgan the attraction is instant – and hot!

Forced to perform a sexy rumba together, the sequins really start to fly. Will they score the perfect ten, or is their romance destined to be a dance disaster?

Find out in Say it with Sequins, the first in a series of three novellas.

Claire's Review 4 out of 5 Stars

Ok so I've never been a big fan of shows like 'Strictly Come Dancing' and I was a bit apprehensive on reading this for that reason as I felt it would affect my judgement on the book, however being a Novella I decided to just go for it and see how I got on.

This was a nice comfy short read. I loved seeing how the relationship developed between Harri and Julia, and there was enough going on in the story to keep you engaged. My only issue was I felt I didn't get to know the main characters well enough, and therefore wasn't as concerned as I normally would be for the outcome. However being a novella I may be wanting to much as such detail to get to know the characters would surely push it out of the novella category.

Overall it was a nice, short, easy read which would be great as a beach read on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.