Wednesday 24 September 2014

Review: Favourite Things: Adventurous by Rene Folsom

Favorite Things: AdventurousFavorite Things: Adventurous by Rene Folsom
ad·ven·tur·ous – adjective – willing to take risks or to try out new methods, ideas, or experiences.
Having been married for over a decade, Josh and I often find ourselves needing some new ways to fuel the excitement in our lives. So, when he proposes we spend some rather intimate moments in the back seat of our truck after a sporting event, I don’t even think of hesitating to jump on it. My name is Cari, and these stories are just some of the Favorite Things my husband and I love about each other. Warning: Adventurous is part of the Favorite Things series, a set of erotic short stories that stand alone for your reading enjoyment and include strong sexual content meant for adult readers 18+.
Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars

A fantastic collaboration between 2 authors. I am a huge Rene Folsom fan and would read anything of hers in a heartbeat, but I had never come across any of Juli Valenti's work before and I was amazed at who well they had managed to combine their writing as it all meshed so well together.

As always this is another superb short story which will be part of a series of short books. The characters are well written and easy to connect with, and there is enough detail to be sucked in despite it being short. Cari and Josh have been married for twelve years but refuse to let there relationship turn stale and keep things 'Adventurous'. I and many readers out there are in hope that our relationships can be this adventurous after 12 years of marriage! I cannot wait to see what the rest of the series holds in store for Cari and Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.