Friday 18 September 2015

Book Recommendations

Every month we bring you our recommendation... the books that we loved more than all the others we read, the one that we would without a doubt recommend to everyone.. 

Kerry Recommends Wait for you by J.Lynn 
"It made my laugh cry and scream with frustration but it was written so well I immediately went and got book number 2 in the series."


Shona recommends The Bad Things by Mary-Jane Riley.

"This book had me on the edge of my seat, turning the metaphorical pages (I was reading on my Kindle), so engrossed in the tale that I couldn't put it down until the story was done."

Clare recommends A Dangerous Bargain from J S Scott,

"It has everything, paranormal, some romance, some humour and hot guys!!"

Claire recommends The Break by Rene Folsom

"I love the relationship between Liam and Maci, they are truly perfect for each other."

Jessica recommends My Commander by Alenea Alder.

"It was hilarious, hot, has a great storyline. Suspense, action. I just binge read the series."


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.