Friday 19 February 2016

Book Recommendation's

The following recommendations are based on our favourite books from this last month. Books that we have read and would recommend.



Kerry's Recommendation
Roomhate by Penelope Ward
Sexual tension at it's best! I could not put this book down. It's funny, loving and downright sexy! Quickest book I have read this year.

Claire's Recommendation
Me Before You By JoJo Moyes
An amazing book, that brought tears to my eyes! So glad I read it now and I cannot wait to see the film in June!

Shona and Ikira's Recommendation
Housing Elephants by Eleanor Llyod-Jones
This book wasn't your every day fluffy romance. This book was real life. I'm talking real characters with real issues, This book deals with dark issues. And it deals with them with compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.