Tuesday 1 March 2016

Me Before You Review

Me Before You (Me Before You, #1)Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Lou Clark knows lots of things. She knows how many footsteps there are between the bus stop and home. She knows she likes working in The Buttered Bun tea shop and she knows she might not love her boyfriend Patrick.

What Lou doesn't know is she's about to lose her job or that knowing what's coming is what keeps her sane.

Will Traynor knows his motorcycle accident took away his desire to live. He knows everything feels very small and rather joyless now and he knows exactly how he's going to put a stop to that.

What Will doesn't know is that Lou is about to burst into his world in a riot of colour. And neither of them knows they're going to change the other for all time.


Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars


After seeing the trailer for the film, and the hype surrounding this book, I had to read it and see what the fuss was about, especially before going to see it on the big screen.

All I can say is that I plan on being there on the opening night! If the film is anything like the book, then its going to be amazing. This book was so well written, that I struggled to put it down and found that it haunted my thoughts when I had to put it down.

The story is a bittersweet one, and I loved all the character dynamics, especially between Will and Lou. Although, this book did bring out a lot of emotions in me, I didnt cry like many have reported (although I was very close). I think I would have done, but from all the hype I already had a good idea of how it ended.

Writing this review without spoilers is such a hard task, as I loved it all and just want to shout about it! Cannot wait to read the sequel now and will be diving in as soon as I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.