Thursday 3 March 2016

Review: Dying Light by Stuart Macbride

Dying Light (Logan McRae, #2)
It's summertime in the Granite city: the sun is shining, the sky is blue, & people are dying. It starts with a prostitute, stripped naked & beaten to death down by the docks. Despite DS Logan MacRae's best efforts, it's not long before another body turns up on the slab.

Kerry's Review of 5 out of 5

Book number 2 in the series and like the first I couldn't put the book down!
I love trying to figure out who the murderer is but can never do it and I'm always shocked when we find out who the killer is. The seriousness of the subject is made light hearted with the banter between the characters I was shocked to find myself laughing at certain parts considering there is a serial killer on the loose.
I can't wait to read all the other books in the series there just isn't enough hours in the day for me when I get into a book I love! Brilliant writer, brilliant books spot on about Aberdeen and the communities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.