Wednesday 8 June 2016

Review: A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole

A Thousand Boy KissesOne kiss lasts a moment.
But a thousand kisses can last a lifetime.

One boy.
One girl.
A bond that is forged in an instant and cherished for a decade.
A bond that neither time nor distance can break.
A bond that will last forever.
Or so they believe.
When seventeen-year-old Rune Kristiansen returns from his native Norway to the sleepy town of Blossom Grove, Georgia, where he befriended Poppy Litchfield as a child, he has just one thing on his mind. Why did the girl who was one half of his soul, who promised to wait faithfully for his return, cut him off without a word of explanation?
Rune’s heart was broken two years ago when Poppy fell silent. When he discovers the truth, he finds that the greatest heartache is yet to come.


Kerry's review 5 of 5 star 

I don't even know where to begin!! Before reading A Thousand Boy Kisses I had only ever read one other Tillie Cole book and it was a bad ass MC gang so I thought I would be OK reading this surely everyone was exaggerating about how much they cried?? Well exaggerating they were not! I think I need to go lie down in a darkened room and reflect on my own life because damn I'm broken right now!
So when Rune leaves for Oslo and suddenly never hears from Poppy I was convinced she had secretly had his love child. Nothing could prepare me for what had actually happened. This book was written beautifully as heartbreaking as it was Tillie Cole could not have wrote it any better. I get to meet her in July but I'm not sure if I will be over this book by then. 5 stars really doesn't seem enough for how I feel about this book but that's all it lets me give. I am recommending this book to everyone I know in the hopes that they won't hate me after reading it that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.