Monday 22 August 2016

Review: Somniare by DT Dyllin

Somniare (Somniare #1)Somniare by D.T. Dyllin
Remy Novem was murdered…
But she didn’t die.

Forced to escape to Somniare, a dream landscape, Remy must somehow survive living nightmares, and endless torment without using her magic. Her only hope for freedom is to hitch a ride with a human back into reality, tricking the poor creature into believing no harm will befall them.
Remy isn’t troubled by the fact that she must kill to live…
Until love changes everything.

Claire's Review 4 of 5 Stars

This was a fab story, full of ups and downs and plenty of exciting and explosive moments. the action pretty much starts straight away and doesn't really stop until the very end.

My only problem with this book and I'm still not entirely convinced it was a problem with the book and not more with me. When I started reading Somniare I was in a bit of a reading slump and I found Somniare hard to get into and slightly confusing. However after a few chapters in I was hooked and read it all fairly quickly. For this reason, I am planning to re-read Somniare is a few months when I can focus better.

Although I struggled at the beginning, I really did enjoy Somniare a lot. I loved the story and the romance between certain characters. I am looking forward to see how the story continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.