Monday 5 December 2016

Review: Fallen Crest High by Tijan

Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend her school, Fallen Crest Academy.
They chose public school and now Samantha has to live with them.
The problem is that she doesn't care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent's divorce.
But maybe that's a good thing.
Maybe change is a good thing.


Kerry's review 4 out of 5 stars

I read this book waaaaay back in 2013 but after reading anti stepbrother by Tijan I re read this one! And I'm glad I did! I can't believe I couldn't remember it as it so good.
This is book one in the series and I'm now onto book two as I just can't get enough of Mason, Logan and Samantha.
I think I want to move in with the Kades. I'm so glad they have Sams back as she just doesn't have that from her own friends or her parents.
Book one sets us right up rooting for Mason and Sam I know a lot of people don't like the step sibling relationship books out there but I really didn't even see them as step siblings they were just so good together yin and yang but they work perfectly.
I absolutely adore Logan he's kinda mad but I think that's what makes me love him even more I laughed so much at him I hope he finds someone like Sam eventually he deserves someone like that. The background characters, there is so many of them I got slightly confused but the ones we needed to know about make enough appearances that we aren't going to forget them any time soon I really want to know what Adams game is, he is up to something and it's annoying me not knowing his end game!
This is a brilliant series opener and I can't wait to read all the others I'm just gutted I waited so long to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.