Wednesday 22 February 2017

Trust (Wrong 3) by Jana Aston

“Knock knock!”
“Um… Who’s there?”

Yeah. That was me, on my last date. Before you feel sorry for me
you should know that I was the one telling the jokes. Jokes as in
plural, because I didn’t stop with just one. Of course not.

Hi, I’m Chloe Scott. The most awkward single girl in the city.
But I’m going to get it together. I am.

I’m going to learn how to date like a grown up.
I’m going to have an orgasm not given to myself.
I’m going to fall in love and live happily ever after.

Right after I get out of this interrogation room.

Claires review 5 of 5 stars

This is Chloe's and Boyd's story....Chloe is so adorable! Funny and loveable but suffers which anxiety. and can never seem to find suitable man.

After bumping into Boyd (Sophie's brother), he can't help but be smitten with Chloe, but clever enough to know that he has to treat her differently to most girls to prevent her running a mile.

I loved Chloe, I think most girls can relate to Chloe in some way or at least I found I could a lot and could understand why she acted like she did. Boyd was the perfect charmer to help win over Chloe, in such a subtle way that she never really believed it was happening until she was pulled in with both feet.

After reading the previous 2 books, the novella and now Trust I can sense a huge book hangover coming on! I loved this series so much as will genuinely miss the characters. I cannot wait to see what Jana Aston brings us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.