Thursday 19 October 2017

Review: Scandalous by LJ Shen

Scandalous (Sinners of Saint, #3)They call him The Mute for a reason.
Hard, cold and calculated, he rarely speaks.
When he does, it’s with disdain.
When he does, his words aren’t meant for me.
When he does, my stomach flips and my world tilts on its axis.
He is thirty-three.
I am eighteen.
He’s a single dad and my father’s business partner.
I’m just a kid to him and his enemy’s daughter.
He’s emotionally unavailable.
And I am…feeling. Feeling things I shouldn’t feel for him.
Trent Rexroth is going to break my heart. The writing isn’t just on the wall, it’s inked on my soul.
And yet, I can’t stay away.
A scandal is the last thing my family needs. But a scandal is what we’re going to give them.
And oh, what beautiful chaos it will be.


Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars


Defy, Vicious, Ruckus and now Scandalous aka Trent Rexroth! The last hothole and wow was I not left disappointed after all the build up and anticipation between books!

This book sees Trent adjusting to life as a single dad to Luna, who refuses to speak. Along comes arise, the daughter of his business partner Jordan Van Dar Zee. Edie is bold and sassy but hiding lots of her own secrets and isn’t the little spoilt rich girl you would think. As well as Luna taking a shine to Edie, Trent can’t help but to also feel himself drawn to her.

Trent and Edie are explosive! They are completely toxic to each other in one hand and completely connected in the other. This story takes you on an emotional roller coaster full or feels and I cannot recommend it enough! This book as well as the whole series is amazing and keeps you hooked to the very last page.

LJ Shen is a truly amazing author and I now would read anything she published without a second thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.