Thursday 2 November 2017

Review: Sure Thing by Jana Aston

Sure ThingHave you ever set out to have a one night stand with a sexy stranger?
No? I’m the only one?
Just kidding, I would never.
Ever.
Not usually.

But then I figured, why not? My entire life I’ve been good and it’s gotten me nowhere.
No job.
No apartment.
No boyfriend.

I’m owed a little fun, aren’t I? A reward for being good.
Sure, a new pair of shoes would be more appropriate, but Mr. Sexy Stranger is more appealing. And when he speaks—in that British accent—it’s a done deal. Every American woman has a hot British guy fantasy. Well, most do. I haven't taken a poll or anything, but I’m pretty sure it’s a fact.

Except…
You know that saying about best-laid plans?
Good, because I don’t either, but I assume they go awry.
Like my one night stand…

Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars


So I actually finished this book a few days ago but it has taken me those days to put my thoughts into words. Long story short but I am totally and utterly in love with Jana Aston's words! This book was brilliant! It was wonderfully written and flowed so well, her written style is very addictive to read and hard to put down.

This story is about Violet, who after breaking up with her boyfriend, losing her job and her home, decides to be reckless and have a one night stand, a night which was more than she could ever have imagined. She then swaps places with her twin sister and goes to work as a tour guide in her place, only when she arrives she finds her one-night stand is on the tour and that's when things get both complicated and interesting.

I absolutely loved Violet! I found myself relating to her character a lot and then you have the handsome and gorgeous Jennings.....my husband is British....Can I swap him for Jennings, please? Wow, he is like the perfect man and you spend the whole novel hoping that he and Violet would get their happy ending.

This book is a must read! It is absolutely bloody brilliant, funny and hot! you won't want to put it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.