Monday 5 March 2018

Review: Up in Smoke by TM Frazier


Up in Smoke (King, #8)A King Series Novel.

I’m a man without a conscience.
I deal in murder and mayhem.
I’m the best at what I do.
Frankie Helburn is supposed to be an easy job.
A means to flush her father out of hiding.
Simple.
Except there isn’t anything simple about Frankie or the secrets she’s keeping.
She’s stubborn as hell and the sexiest god damn thing I have ever seen, sending dark, dirty animalistic desire coursing through my veins.
She’s cocaine with legs. A f*cking addiction that makes me question things I’ve never questioned before. Want things I’ve never wanted before.
I might have her, but she isn’t mine to keep.
If her father doesn’t show his face, she will be mine.
To KILL.






Claire's Review 5 of 5 stars

I seriously cannot love this series anymore! TM Frazier is without a doubt one of my all-time favourite authors and I haven't read anything of hers that I haven't liked!


I seriously cannot love this series anymore! TM Frazier is without a doubt one of my all-time favourite authors and I haven't read anything of hers that I haven't liked!

Up in Smoke is book 8 in the King series, however, it can still be read as a standalone without no issue. This is Smoke's story, and as anyone who has read previous books will know, Smoke is a lone player, he plays by his own rules. His latest job was to find out where Frank Helburn was, with the help of kidnapping Franks daughter Frankie, only Frankie isn't as innocent as she seems.

The chemistry between Smoke and Frankie was incredible and even though I had a good idea of how things would pan out, I was still glued to the pages, pulled in to the story and loving the interactions between such a troubled, tough man as Smoke and a girl with her own troubled past.

Not only do we have a great story with Smoke and Frankie, but there is also small appearances from everyone's favourites in the form of Preppy, Rage, King, and Bear.

Another amazing read from TM Frazier and another I will definitely need in paperback to add to my favourites shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.