Monday 9 December 2013

D.T.Dyllin: Christmas For Authors

Hey everyone! A great big thanks to Shona and the rest of the Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom crew for the invite to be here today! I’m always tickled when asked to stop by someone else’s blog to do a guest post. It’s almost like they’re trusting you with the keys to their house when they’re out of town. I’ll clean up after the huge party I throw, I swear! It’ll be like I was never there. Just do yourself a favor and don’t flip the cushion on your couch over. Thanks. ;)



Alright, so down to business. It’s not an over exaggeration when I say that I’ve been wracking my brain on what to write this post about. I wanted it to be Christmas themed in some way but WHAT? Then it hit me… Instead of promoting myself, my book characters, upcoming releases etc… I’m going to promote some great places that you should consider helping out during this holiday season. The true spirit of Christmas is giving. Although, if everyone thought that way then everyone would still receive. See…it works out nicely, huh?


Okay, so here’s a few sites that I think are great organizations that, maybe if you don’t have the money to give yourself, at least promote them to those who do.




So that’s my Christmas-sy themed blog post. No matter your religion or creed… Happy Holidays and go spread the love! 


Since Dara wouldn't promote herself I'm going to promote her just a little and share with you one of her books that gifts twice. You see all money raised from this book goes to an animal shelter.

Want to learn more about D.T. Dyllin and her books? Find her on Facebook  and Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.