Friday 14 October 2016

Book Recommendations

The following recommendations are based on our favourite books from this last month. Books that we have read and would recommend.

Shona recommends
Christmas at the comfort food cafe by Debbie Johnson
Shona recommends this book as it is delivered in Johnson's fabulous writing, with characters who are as real as you and me,

Claire recommends
Honor by Jay Crownover
Claire recommends Honor as this book because it's another amazing Jay book that keeps you hooked the whole way through!


Lisa recommends
The Postcard by fern Britton
Lisa recommends The Postcard as I couldn't put it down and it was my second book I've read by Fern, I struggled with the first but this one managed to change my opinion of her as an author!

Kerry recommends
Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis
Kerry recommends Second chance summer as it was a book she couldn't put down. This is the second book I have read by this author and both of them have been 5 star reads. this is book one in the Cedar Ridge series and book two seems just as addictive as book one and I can't wait to dive in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.