Thursday 10 November 2016

Review: Put It Out There by D.R Graham

Put It Out There (Britannia Beach, #1)
The first book in the Britannia Beach series, perfect for fans of Katie McGarry.

‘Did you miss me?’

Returning home to Britannia Beach a year after her life was shattered is bittersweet for Derian Lafleur. Although some things settle back into place, others don’t click like they used to…especially her friendship with Trevor Maverty.

Derian suddenly wishes the boy next door would see her as more than just a kid sister type. She tries to be everything she thinks he’s looking for— bolder, more experienced – but is that who she wants to be?

With the fate of her family’s historic inn on the line and Trevor making life more complicated by the day, Derian struggles to manage her unexpected feelings, and deal with a past she’s not quite ready to leave behind.

Kerry's review 4 out of 5 star

This is a quick easy read the characters are fun and the drama isn't too childish. I haven't read a YA book in so long and I'm glad I picked this one up.
What sets this book apart from your typical YA book is Derians visions, this gave it an edge that I thought was well put together.
I didn't know this was part of a series so I was excited to see that book 2 is out already.
If it wasn't 1.15am I would be diving straight into it but I think I need to get some sleep and start book 2 tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.