Saturday 15 September 2012

Evangeline by Alexia Purdy

Evangeline (Dark Faerie Tales)Evangeline by Alexia Purdy

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a great short prequel to the Dark Faerie Tales series.

We met Evangeline in the first book in the series Ever Shade, and this is great back story. We already knew that Evangeline had a relationship with Jack, but this tells the story of how they met, though it doesn't explain what happened to end their relationship.

As I neared the end of the story I had a full on OH MY GOD! moment which I wont go into for fear of spoiling it for those who haven't read this or Ever Shade yet. I'm now looking forward to reading Ever Fire to see if we discover any more of this back story.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.