Monday 22 October 2012

No Rest For The Wicked

No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #2)No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book I read in a day, not just any day, but a lazy Sunday where I didn't have to do anything but stop to eat. And it's just as well for me because otherwise I would have gone without sleep to finish this. Like the previous books in the series I was hooked from the first few chapters.

Over 300 years ago Sebastian Wroth was turned a vampire against his will, he has spent that time hiding from people, barely surviving. Until the day he meets Kaderin. His heart begins to beat and he begins to feel. He has found his Bride.
Kaderin lost her two sisters in battle over 1000 years ago and almost died from her grief, when a benevolent force deadened her sorrow and accidentally extinguished all her emotions. She seeks out the vampire in the castle to kill him only to find him with his head in his hands and her unable to wield the death-blow. For the first time in 1000 years Kaderin has feelings, and doesn't know how to deal with them. But she knows she will not end up the bride of a leech.

I loved Kaderin's struggle with her emotions, her feelings for Sebastian, and her fears of how her family will treat her if they were to find out. I also loved the gradual development of feelings. And I wont lie, I also loved the steamy sex scenes.. This book has it all, adventure, sex, fights and love. The only thing I did not like about this book... it ended.



View all my reviews



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.