Monday 29 October 2012

Shine

Shine (Shade, #3)Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok I have waited over a year to read this book so it came as no surprise that I sat up til 3am to finish reading it. That and it was freaking amazing.

Shine starts right where Shift leaves off.. and anything I write after that becomes one giant spoiler. Let me sum it up.

There was chase scenes, fight scenes, death scenes, love scenes, happy scenes, sad scenes and OMG scenes. If you feel anyway connected to the characters in this book then you need to make sure you have tissues handy.

The only thing I would recommend is that you read the three books together, or very close together just to get the full impact of the story. Since it has been over a year since I read Shift I was a little hazy on some of the details, but obviously it didn't impede my enjoyment. Even though I have just finished reading I honestly cant wait to re-read this series back to back.



View all my reviews



Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I thought you’d like to know about a new FREE book serialisation website for genre fiction. It’s called JukePop Serials http://www.jukepopserials.com (or you can access it easily via the ‘five percent’ page on my blog).

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.