Wednesday 28 November 2012

Timeless

Timeless (Immortal Love, #1)Timeless by Amy Richie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Where to start? The book took a little while to really get flowing, in this time we got some back story on Eva. We learned of her changing relationships with Neleh and David and of her mission to go back in time and kill Dominick Letrell. But Eva is betrayed by the men sent to help her on her mission and is injected with memory eraser. As she flee's fearing for her life she begins to forget why she is running and who she is running from, when she is found by Nickolas who takes care of her.

Richie has a wonderful writing style that just captures the mind of the reader and carries them along for the ride. I could not put this book down. I urged Eva to reassess other people actions and to make up her own mind about whether people were good or bad.. ultimately I was very happy with her choices.

I can't wait to read the next instalment in this series, and I'm incredibly happy to discover that it will be 6 books long.



View all my reviews



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.