Wednesday 9 January 2013

The Brown House

The Brown House The Brown House by Christy Sloat

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book started out slowly, but it soon built into an enjoyable comfortable read.

After her father loses his job Brylee finds her life uprooted when she has to leave her home and travel across country to her new house. She has an instant dislike to the house, but soon warms to it when she gets to know the neighbours, even when she finds out the house is haunted.

The story was well written and it did grab me (after the first few chapters) but I felt it needed a little more ghost involvement. I was always waiting for something to happen, then being a little disappointed when nothing did.



View all my reviews



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.