Saturday 5 January 2013

Deceiving Destiny

Deceiving Destiny (The Bleeding Heart Trilogy, #2)Deceiving Destiny by Nadège Richards

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How to sum this up in one word? Awesome. I have just finished reading this and I'm blown away.

Deceiving Destiny starts right where Burning Bridges leaves off. Echo and Ayden are no longer fighting just for their lives but for the lives of their friends and family too. I'm not going to go into details about what happens or doesn't happen in this book. If you want to know then you are going to have to read it yourself. But I can guarantee you will not be disappointed.

The Echo in this book is much stronger than the Echo we met in Burning Bridges, she has grown, and while she no longer see's herself as the Princess she accepts that this is how others still see her and that they look to her for guidance and reassurance and she is able to give them that.

This was THE best book to start my new year with and I am happy that I had that chance. If you haven't started reading The Bleeding Heart trilogy yet then you best get a move on.



View all my reviews



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.