Monday 25 February 2013

Endless Night

Endless Night (Dylan Hart Odyssey of The Occult series, #2)Endless Night by R.M. Gilmore

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book Synopsis.

The bitch is back in this second installment of the Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult series. The irreverent Dylan Hart, once again, graces us with her presence, this time from down in New Orleans. She has drug along her band of misfit vampires, but this time blood drinkers are the least of her worries. Dylan finds herself entangled in the underground world of blood and lust when she encounters a new, and much more frightening, villain. Voodoo. Who do?

My review.

I really don't know where to start with this review so for now I am marking it as read with its rating and I will be back later when my brain is capable of processing what it has read and is able to use words to describe it. Because right now it's stuck between OMG and ARGHH! and honestly it deserves more than that.

So a couple of hours later and my brain still can't deal. This is what this book will do to you, it will drag you in with the pretty dresses and the man candy and then it will drop you in the middle of the action leaving you asking wtf?

For the record I LOVE Dylan Hart, she is my kind of Heroine, she is foul-mouthed and opinionated and she is real. She has you laughing along with her and cringing at her mistakes. This is the kind of girl you want as your BFF.

I was reading this on my kindle and I realised I was at 94%, and my little heart was beating so fast from the pace of the story and then I realised that this book was almost over and I wasn't ready for it to be over. So I just stopped reading mid-chapter, mid-paragraph, about half way down the page. Just stopped. And then the suspense was killing me and I had to carry on and find out what happened. Well I can tell you what happened... Ms Gilmore left us with the mother of all cliffhangers. Smart cookie that she is has left us all dangling, waiting on the release of Dylan Hart #3. And wait I will.



Purchase Links
Amazon.com
www.amazon.com/dp/B00B7DENL6
Amazon UK
www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B7DENL6

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.