‘With all my heart,
With every inch of my Soul,
With every breath I take,
I promise to love you forever’
Cassie can’t remember being loved, being wanted. At a young age she was placed in Foster care that moved her around from one place to the other. Finally being freed at 18, she was left with no money and nowhere to go until she finds a small town in Kansas where she can start over.
Little did she know her life was going to be uprooted again when she is kidnapped and brutally raped.
Jesse is considered HOT in most women’s eyes, but has little time for Romance. While searching for his Mother’s killers, he witnesses a young girl being kidnapped. He now faces decisions that he must make quickly.
Will Jesse rescue Cassie? Will Cassie ever find the happiness she longs for?
*Due to a graphic rape scene, strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.*
I lay there and just watch him sleep for a while. He’s beautiful. He looks younger when he is asleep. His beard scruff has grown. I sigh. I reach over with my right hand and lightly move his hair back from his forehead. He sighs in his sleep and has an ever so slight smile on his lips. I think I am falling for this beautiful man. But, how can I be? This is so fast but I can’t help the way I feel, how fast my heart is beating. He is my Savior Forever!
About The Author:
Vicki Green grew up in Overland Park, Kansas and currently resides in Olathe, Kansas. Along with her husband and two teenage boys, she shares her home with her cocker spaniel’s Shadow and Mocha. She works full time and has been at the same Company for 35 years. Her life has been filled with the most loving and caring parents who are both in Heaven now but are still in her heart and mind daily.
Vicki enjoys reading, with too many on her Kindle and Nook to count, which is what inspired her to begin writing.
One day she decided to sit down and put to paper a story that has been in her thoughts and dreams for over a year. The next book in the series is already plaguing her thoughts.
Hello and welcome to Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
- What inspired you to write your first book? Seriously, one night I just decided to sit down and put the dream that has been in my head down on paper. I really didn’t know if it would be any good or if I could write it well enough. But, I guess deep down I always wanted to write and I have a very vivid imagination so I thought, why not? The inevitable in all dreams is that you wake up, so you never get the complete story. But as I wrote the story kept unfolding in my mind. The more I wrote the more I wanted to publish it and share it with everyone. To have that feeling that there might be people out there that could love it as much as I do kept me going.
- Do you have a specific writing style? I’m not really sure to be honest. I love to read books that are in the first POV so that is how I wrote it. I also like to read what they are thinking at times and some humor in it. I guess I love it all, the Romance, love, angst, humor….all that!
- How did you come up with the title? I love the thought of the HOT guy saving the beautiful girl in distress, keeping her safe and protecting her. While I was writing I came up with the tile of Savior then that he was her Savior Forever. Hence, My Savior Forever.
- Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? That people who have hardships in their lives can come out ok and find love, peace and happiness.
- How much of the book is based on your life experiences? Not even one part of it. This is really from a dream I had been having for a long time.
- Are your novels based on someone you know, or events in your own life? No, not at all. Just in my dreams.
- Which of your novels have influenced your life the most? This is my first one but I will tell you that I am getting a tattoo on my wrist of the Forever Symbol that is in my book. I am excited for that as I have wanted one for a long time but didn’tknow what I wanted. Also, making great new friends has been a huge part of this experience.
- If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor? Oh, so many! I know it’s a cliché but the first books I really read in my life was Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight. But after that, I got into reading Fan fiction for a long time. I actually read some of the most popular Author’s and their stories before they published them as they were writing them chapter by chapter. It was antagonizing waiting for each chapter to be updated but awesome at the same time. Then there are the other Author’s that are so popular that I have come across as their books were recommended by your blog as well as others.
- What book are you reading now? I am currently reading ‘Surviving Raine’ by Shay Savage. Then her next book that just came out, ‘Otherwise Occupied’. If you haven’t heard of Shay or read her books, you really need to. J
- What are your current projects? I have started writing the next book in the Forever Series. I am not too far into it yet but this is one that begun to plague my dreams now since I finished My Savior Forever. I am hoping to publish this one this year as well.
- Do you see your writing as a career? Would I love to? Most definitely yes! However, I will need to see how My Savior Forever does first and maybe the next one in the series. I would love to retire and just read and write. We shall see.
- If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book? I might have added more detail around the relationships and added more to that but I feel like you get a fairly good idea by what I wrote. I would think most people think of things, after the fact that they wished they had said or done. I know that happens in my life at times.
- Do you recall how your interest in writing originated? Most of my life I was never much of a reader, until I got hooked on Fanficton in the Twilight Series. I have seen this so many times on interviews, ha! But really, after reading Twilight, Fanfiction where I read Fifty Shades of Grey chapter by chapter as she updated and then went on to getting my Nook for Christmas 2 years ago and my Kindle last year it made me want to write the dream that wouldn’t leave me alone. I have too many books on both to count and a lot unread at this time, but wanting to read them so badly. I love a great Romance!
- Can you share a little of your current work with us? Sure! It’s called ‘Together Forever’.
maybe in distance,
Never in Heart’
Allie’s life is turning around for her and she is making great progress writing her Romance Novel. She’s joined Facebook, made a Facebook page as a new author and has befriended a Book Blog that she is becoming fast friends with.
Shane is your average tattoo artist but he makes up for that with his gorgeous body and looks. He is falling deep for Allie and fast.
Allie is head over heels for Shane but cannot move past the horrible memories she has of the men who have abused and betrayed her.
An unexpected Emergency takes Allie back to L.A., away from her budding romance.
Will the distance come between them? Will they be able to move forward in their shaky relationship?
- Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing? I think finding the time is the hardest thing to do sometimes. I work full time and have 2 teenage boys and of course, my husband. But I have been fortunate because I have my own office in our house and I can just close the door, when needed, to concentrate until my door opens and I get interrupted.
- Do you have to travel much concerning your book(s)? Not yet but I am hoping to go to the Chicago signing next May. It may be as a reader because I am on the waiting list as an Author currently. I hope to someday go to a signing as an Author.
- Who designs your cover(s)? Cover It Designs. She is amazing to work with and is really fast and asks a lot of questions. She is dedicated to make the cover you are visualizing or helps you to come up with one by giving her pieces of your story. I love her work!
- What was the hardest part of writing your book? I think expanding on my dream was challenging even though I feel the rest came fairly easily considering it wasn’t part of my original dream. I feel fortunate that I have a really good imagination and could visualize what I was writing.
- Do you have any advice for other writers? Follow your dreams. Ask for advice, it’s ok to do that. Get Beta Readers to even just get opinions of what you wrote to see if there is potential there.
- Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? Without you, my dream would never have come true. I heart you big time! I so hope you enjoy My Savior Forever and love it as much as I do!
Thank you for your participation.