Friday 20 September 2013

Kat-Napped BETA review

73a42-katnapped_cover_frontKat-napped by D.T. Dyllin

Book Synopsis

Blood is NOT thicker than water, or so Katrina Walker discovers when she finally comes face to face with the family she never knew existed. Her life is suddenly more complicated than she ever imagined possible.

Not to mention Kat is currently in love with two men…if you can even call them that. One is a sexy werewolf and the other a smoldering were-cat. Throw her human ex-boyfriend into the mix and Kat may use up all of her nine lives trying to figure out what’s truly worth fighting for.

Shona's review 5 of 5 stars

And the evil genius is back. Once again I am left desperate to read the conclusion to a D.T. Dyllin trilogy and this time I have absolutely no idea how long I'm gonna have to wait. This is the down side to agreeing to Beta reading, especially when the story is as captivating as this one.

Once again you are drawn into a story that refuses to let go until you have read every word, which is exactly what happened to me. Just a few short hours is all that it took for me to devour this book in one sitting. This book has sex. By the bucket-load and then some. Smoking hot sex scenes that leave little to the imagination. But do not be fooled into thinking that this is all this book has to offer. This book has plot! We learn a little more about Kats family, we find out what happened to Marc, we get broken hearts, betrayal, a rescue and something I thought might happen but never really expected it so there was a surprise too.

Now please excuse my while I go sob into my pillow because I don't have the last book in the trilogy to read right now and I have no idea how long I will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.