Monday 21 April 2014

Blood Claim (Half-Blood Princess #1) Review

Blood Claim (Half-Blood Princess, #1)Blood Claim by Magen McMinimy

Half blood vampire princess, Sophia Daletsky, has spent the last eight months running from her oppressive and cruel Brother and her love sick ex, when she comes upon the sleepy little town of Maldera Springs where she finds a secret that’s been hidden for years from her people. Sophia must decide between saving herself, listening to her heart, or protecting what’s been safely hidden and protected by the sexy, secretive, and stoic vampire brothers Tavian and Dante Baikov


Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars

Now I'm a very big fan of vampire fiction, so when I got the chance to read Blood Claim I jumped at it and I wasn't disappointed! I did find the beginning of the book a tad slow and wasn't sure how much I would get into it, but as the book continued I couldn't put it down to the point I even had the kindle app open on the iPad whilst cooking dinner!!! The characters were great, Sophia is a fantastic heroine and Dante is the kind of man you wish you pull out of the book and have for real :). My only complaint would be the cliffhanger ending, which was amazing but left me gagging for more! I cannot wait to is my teeth into book 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.