Friday 11 April 2014

Review: Rewound by DT Dyllin

RewoundDezdamona Kabinosh is on a mission—a mission of love. And she traveled back in her own timeline to complete it. After being betrayed by her husband she’s seeking a second chance at love, and Dez has come up with the perfect plan.
One problem though… Jaxson Kabinosh, her future husband, has also traveled back in time and he’s determined to keep Dez for himself. Who will win the ultimate battle for Dez’s heart? Jaxson, or her possible rebound guy?

Shona's review 5 of 5 stars

Once again Dyllin writes a book that leaves me unable to formulate my thoughts and feelings and instead I'm left babbling incoherently in the corner.. for an hour the only thing my brain would comprehend was OMG OMG OMG.
This is another easy to slip into book and the story moves along at a good pace. There are a few scratch my head 'wtf was that?' moments in the book but it all becomes clear later.
Dez and Jax's relationship, while not easy is definitely HOT. And as is usual for Dyllin's books the sex scenes are smoking. This is a story of a true relationship, not one of those semi perfect ones. These guys have issues and their relationship has flaws, but ultimately they find a way to make it work.

And that is as much as I am going to say because
A I don't want to spoil it for you
and
B I still don't know how to write it down properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.