Sunday 29 June 2014

Dehumanized Review

DehumanizedDehumanized by Michael Loring



Ryan Zachery lived his life the way all high school teenagers should - carefree.

Until he was attacked by an unknown assailer and awoke in the hospital with lycanthropy. Taken by armed guards and dragged away from everything he held dear, Ryan was thrown into a US camp made for those 'suffering' from lycanthropy.

They caged the beast, but now he will show them that he will never be dehumanized.


Claire's Review 4 of 5 Stars
Dehumanized is one of the books I have had on my TBR list for quite sometime, so I was really looking forward to getting stuck in when I was given the chance to review it.

Now being completely honest I did find the book a struggle to get into at the beginning and I wondered where the story was headed. It felt very drawn out to begin with and I did wonder how far I would make through it before giving up! But I pushed on and the more I read the more I wanted to keep reading and I'm very glad I did. This takes a completely different look on Ware wolfs, looking at the condition as an infection whoch I think is a great take on it. I loved the interactions and relationships that develop between the characters and how Ryan and Anna's relationship grows. Ryan is a great character and very likable from the very beginning. Will be making sure to grab a copy of the second book when I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.