Tuesday 22 July 2014

Author Promo: Sarai Larivee

Maladie Bronwen, a nineteen-year-old college dropout, has had her entire world ripped from underneath her. Her brother, Peter, was killed in a tragic accident, and her best friend and confidante, Logan, disappeared soon after. Living in an abusive household, Maladie is left without a support system or an outlet for her troubles. Soon, a discovery leads her to realizations about her life, and lies that have been told to put her where she is soon unravel as she follows the trail they left. What exactly can pictures say to someone?

It can be found here Amazon US  /  Amazon UK 

Excerpt

Maladie continued to walk outside, heading down the steps, her feet moving quickly towards her car. She threw all of her belongings on the passenger’s seat as she started the car and began driving. She looked to her back seat, noticing a beat-up duffle-bag spilling over with clothing and belongings. She needed to figure out what to take with her and what would just be dead weight. A few clean pairs of underwear, a pair or two of jeans and a few shirts should suffice, she thought to herself as she drove. She got onto the highway, her high-beams on and guiding her way. It was eerie how quiet it was on the roads, but it certainly set an ambiance for the situation she found herself in. She turned on the radio and tuned out her thoughts as she drove, her heart pounding in anticipation of finding out the truth about Logan and her brother.



Author info

I am currently working on the second Miss Affliction book, as well as another YA novel, and am working on upgrading my website. Before I began writing fiction, I was featured on Yahoo! Voices, the Examiner, Northeast In-Tune Magazine, and have been writing on my own blog since December 2012. I recently updated my website and restarted my blog, and the response has been enormous and wonderful. Since most of my work has been non-fiction or satire-based, Miss Affliction is my fiction baby and I am trying to get the word out about it. 

My Amazon author page can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Sarai-Larivee/e/B00JHZ0II8

My Facebook author page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarai-Larivee/457629530951796

My website can be found here: http://www.confessionsofamess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.