Thursday 16 October 2014

Review: Savage by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie

Savage (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #3)
Who do you run to?

Out in the forest, tensions are blazing like forest fire. The ancient rivalry between the Fenner and Gaudin packs has reached fever pitch, and only a battle will quell the blood lust.
Katelyn is caught in the middle, her pack loyalties tested like never before. The person she needs the most - strong, sexy, loyal Trick - has no idea about her dark secrets. And while werewolf wars are raging, the Hellhound is still out there, stalking her every move.
It's time to take control. It's time to get savage.

Shona's review 5 of 5 stars

Where to start? I freaking loved it! Katelyn suddenly grew a pair and did what she needed to do to protect herself.. and the packs. She could quite easily have taken what she knew and used it for her own gain and let the packs fight it out amongst themselves. But she didn't, she embraced her wolf nature and stood tall. And she kicked ass!

Savage was a rollercoaster of action and coupled with the secrets that were unveiled throughout the story, kept me on the edge of my seat. There were twists galore in this series. Some I saw coming and some that jumped out from the woods and knocked me on my ass with shock.

For the first time in a while I have come across a series of books that makes me want to re-read them immediately. While I loved the 'everything gets wrapped up and answered' ending I would have quite happily bought several more books in this series.

From start to finish this series has been amazing. The cover of Unleashed called to me from the book store shelf and a quick scan of the first page had me hooked. And I've been hooked ever since. This is a series I look forward to introducing to my daughter. And i look forward to reading other work by Holder and Viguie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.