Saturday 1 November 2014

The Summoning Review

The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1)The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

My name is Chloe Saunders and my life will never be the same again.

All I wanted was to make friends, meet boys, and keep on being ordinary. I don't even know what that means anymore. It all started on the day that I saw my first ghost - and the ghost saw me.

Now there are ghosts everywhere and they won't leave me alone. To top it all off, I somehow got myself locked up in Lyle House, a "special home" for troubled teens. Yet the home isn't what it seems. Don't tell anyone, but I think there might be more to my housemates than meets the eye. The question is, whose side are they on? it's up to me to figure out the dangerous secrets behind Lyle House...before its skeletons come back to haunt me.


Carrie's Review 5 of 5 Stars


I really enjoyed this book it has some great characters, supernatural element and has a fast paced storyline that just sucks you in making you do nothing else than read this book. There were plenty of interesting plot lines in this book that not only co-existed but did really enhance each other in an unexpected but interesting way.

Chloe is a teenager struggling with her new found situation, Lyle house a home for unruly teens goes far beyond what Chloe and her house mates expect. With hormones, jealousy's and things going bump in the night is Lyle house really what they say it is? Little do they know Chloe and her housemates are on an unexpected adventure no one can stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.