Wednesday 10 June 2015

Game On Review

Game On (Playing Games #2)Game On by Rene Folsom

Spending her days caring for her grandmother and her nights dreaming up new worlds to write about, Maci wants nothing more than to enjoy life alongside her new man, Liam. But after a wicked visit from the devil himself, she quickly learns that the hearts and flowers of her new relationship will have to wait.

Big Jim, Liam’s sworn enemy, attempts to blackmail Maci in order to gain a leg up in the gaming industry. It’s all she can do to keep her wits about her as she battles with right and wrong, knowing just how devastating it would be for Liam if she were to deceive him.

After going through hell and back, it’s finally Game On as Liam and Maci team up to defeat the evil likes of Big Jim. With the walls of betrayal closing in on them, it doesn’t take long to devise a game plan for conquering the enemy—but a solid strategy doesn’t always mean it’s game over.

Note: This contemporary romance novel is the second book in the Playing Games series and contains adult situations meant for ages 18+.



Claire's Review 5 of 5 Stars


Ok it's no secret that I am a huge Rene Folsom fan and was so excited to read this instalment from the series. Liam and Maci are the perfect couple and you can't help but love them! Maci is an amazing girl with such a strength about her, although she chooses to make some wrong decisions you can totally sympathise with her reasons although you may find yourself shouting at the words on the pages!

Half the way through I thought I knew exactly what was happening, and I thought I could predict the ending and then bam! Rene hits me with a heart wrenching twist that throws my theory out of the window and knocks me sideways! I'm not sure if I want to love her for a great story or hate her for making me ugly cry!

This is an amazing series and I cannot wait to see what the next instalment throws at us! Make sure you catch up before the next is released, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.