Monday 26 October 2015

Author of the Month: DT Dyllin Guest Post

There’s just something magical about this time of year, and I’m not talking about pumpkin lattes, and pumpkin…well everything. I’m talking about the most special holiday of them all…
Halloween!!!!


I realize that not every part of the world celebrates this spectacular holiday, and if you happen to live in one of those unlucky places… I’m sad for you. Truly.

But something that all of you can do, no matter where you are… Is watch scary movies!!!

Now, I realize this is a book blog, and I’m an author, so I should probably be doing a post about scary books, or pimping out some of my own series, like The DeathTrilogy or my M-Day series, both acceptable Halloween-y/romance type books… But… ummm… I don’t wanna!


I feel like talking about movies… so I’m going to.

Anywho… Here are my top five recommendations for movies to get in the mood for Halloween.


(5) Bram Stoker’s Dracula: Let’s face it—this list would be incomplete without a vampire movie. This is actually one of my favorite movies… and books. (Yes! Book tie in!) No matter how many times I see it, (or read it) I’m always rooting for Dracula. I mean… Just let him and Mina be together! Haven’t they suffered enough? *sob *



(4) The Shining: Red Rum! Red Rum! Red Rum! ‘Nuff said. And if you don’t get that reference then shame on you. Shame on you.


(3) Ghostbusters: This movie is the Keymaster to your Halloween fun! Or one of them anyways. My Hubs and I are actually being Ghostbusters for our Halloween costumes this year. YEEEESSSSS!


(2) Stir of Echoes: One of my all time favorite movies, just good stuff. Really good stuff.

(1) Halloween: I mean, come on! The title says it all.


So go forth and Halloween! (Yes, it is a verb now too.)



DT Dyllin writes both paranormal and contemporary romance. Anything with a love story is her kyrptonite. Her obsession with affairs-of-the-heart is what first drove her to begin twisting her own tales of scorching romance. DT was brn and raised in PIttsburgh, Pennsylvania, (Black & Gld for life, baby!) She now lives in Little Rock Arkansas with her husband and two spoiled German Shepherds.

Social Media Links 

 Website  /  Facebook  /  Twitter  /  Goodreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.