Wednesday 30 December 2015

Author Interview: Jessica Florence

In the interview seat today is the lovely Jessica Florence. When she's not writing her next invigorating story. You can find her running her own business, and spending time with her husband, daughter and German Shepherd in southwest Florida. 
Jessica loves to interact with her readers, find her on Facebook  /  Website  /  Twitter

Hello Jessica and welcome to Booky Ramblings. Was there anything particular that inspired you to start your journey of being an author?
I had read about a book a day for a year and one day decided I should try it.

What would you say is the hardest part of writing/publishing a book for you?
Not letting yourself get down about every part of the process. You're alone, in your head all the time. You tend to get hard on yourself easily.

If you could only read four books for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Obsidian-Jennifer Armentrout,
Wallbanger- Alice Clayton, 
In Flight- RK Lilley. 
Fighting Destiny - Amelia Hutchins

Do you and your main character share any personality traits?
Yes! But I also like to live outside of my personality with them. I'm a flip flop girl so my girls wear high heels sometimes. They get their spunk from me. Strong will, and geekiness.

If you could live in any book what book would it be?
Harry Potter.

Where do your ideas for your books come from? Dreams? Music?
Everything. Music, movies, random thoughts. It all inspires something.

Any advice for aspiring authors?
Always try and remember why you started writing. Whether it is because you love writing, money, to make a career. Focus on that and never give up. You will reach your goal, you just have to keep going.
**********

The Final KO

I fight bitches for a living.

Which makes finding a decent guy hard when you're a female MMA fighter. None of them have been my equal. I yearn for a man who can push me to reach new heights and challenge me. A man who will treat me like a lady then lift me up by my ass and impale me against the wall.

But when Arson Kade, MMA's top fighter and notorious manwhore declares he's that man for me I have my doubts. Any sane woman would.

There seems to be more to Arson than the rumors that surround him, but will it make me fall hard or run for the hills?
I know I've got no choice but to hold on for the ride

It's the main event and my heart's on the line
But will it be the Final KO?

Book Links
*available to preorder now*

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.