Friday 22 January 2016

Book Recommendations

The following book recommendations come from us reviewers and our likers on Facebook
Every month we will be asking for new recommendations so keep an eye out for the photo below on our Facebook page Booky Ramblings, it could be your recommended book we feature next month

Shona's Recommendation
The 3rd Woman by Jonathan Freedland
Shona Recommends this book as it is a chilling tale filled with plot twists that you wont see coming.


Claire's Recommendation
The Secret Child by Amanda Brooke

Amazon UK



Kerry's Recommendation
Built by Jay Crownover
Amazon UK
This is the first book in Jay Crownovers new series Saints of Denver. Like all he other books it does not disappoint and will keep you reading into the wee hours of the morning. I also have a second reccomendation this month as I just can't leave it out.

Cold Granite by Stuart Macbride
Amazon UK
I could not put this book down! I have never read a crime book but I am always watching the Tv programmes so when a friend recommended this book to me I had to give it a go and I am so glad I did. You can't quite figure out who the killer is and this is why I couldn't put it down! I am now trying to get through all the other books in the series.

Zoe's Recommendation
Deviant by Jaimie Roberts
Amazon UK
Zoe recommends this book because it will appeal to the 'adult' audience and those who like a little bit of a twist in the bedroom

Clare Recommends
Dire Straits by Helen Harper
Amazon UK
Clare recommends this book because it's a modern day paranormal, it's well written and quite fast paced with lots of action but sucks you right in from the start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.