Friday 6 May 2016

Book Recommendations

The following recommendations are based on our favourite books from this last month. Books that we have read and would recommend.




Kerry's Recommendation 
A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
Kerry recommends this book as it 100% broke her heart but was beautifully written. I read this book in one sitting staying up way too late on a school night but it was all totally worth it. I have been recommending it to anyone who will listen so that I have someone to cry with. 5 stars isn't enough in my opinion but that's all Amazon and Goodreads would let me do.

Claire's Recommendation's
Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn
Claire recommends this book because. This was a story that pulled me in and didn't let me go until the last page! In fact, it didn't let me go then either, as It continued to play on my brain for days and left me with one of the biggest book hangovers! I honestly cannot recommend this book enough!

Bright Side by Kim Holden
Amazon UK
Claire recommends this book because it's written so well that you can't help but feel that you know the characters personally which makes its all more heartbreaking and makes you ugly cry!


Shona's Recommendations
Nina Is Not Ok by Shappi Khorsandi
Amazon UK
Shona recommends this book. 
Its not due for release until the end of July but I guarantee this is worth the wait. Khorsandi takes some very real issues associated with the current hook up culture and gives us a gripping coming of age tale.

Cupcakes And Confetti by Jane Linfoot
 Amazon UK
Shona recommends this book as right from the very first page I KNEW I was going to love this book. And I did.


Clare's Recommendation
Love Lies And Hocus Pocus by Lydia Sherrer
Amazon UK
Clare recommends this book as it's very funny, I related to the main character Lily because I'm a crazy bookworm too! It's a really good entertaining story.


Lisa's Recommendation
Sing by Vivi Greene
Amazon UK
Lisa recommends this book as Sing is such an easy to read, sweet and enjoyable book that anyone of any age will enjoy reading. Fro Harper Collins children books, I have no problem holding my hand up and admitting that at 32 years old, I enjoyed it so much it took me less than 24 hours to finish as I couldn't put it down!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.