Wednesday 19 April 2017

Review: Consurge by DT Dyllin

Consurge (Somniare #2)
Remy Novem went from one nightmare to another…only this time she’s awake.

After clawing her way out of Somniare, Remy finds a world she doesn’t recognize. Her family and friends have been slaughtered, and a war is brewing between light and dark forces.

Sacrifices will be made, and unlikely alliances formed, but ultimately the fate of the world will rest on one magical being’s shoulders…

And it isn’t Remy.

Shona's review 5 of 5 stars

Once again I find myself in the mother of all book funks. I've been struggling for the last few weeks to stay focused on a book long enough to get past the opening chapters, yet Consurge hooked me in so much that I devoured it and was left begging for more.

I didn't think I liked Remy very much when we first met her in Somniare but her experiences have changed her and, despite some of her plans being a tad devious, I believe it was for the better.

There were many questions left unanswered in Somniare, but we get those all answered in this instalment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.