Friday 28 September 2012

Becoming

Becoming (Lynnie Russell Trilogy #1)Becoming by R.M. Gilmore

Goodreads synopsis

BECOMING
"I'm Sharlene Carolynn Diamond Russell, but most folks around Havana call me Lynnie. I want to tell you about the day a chance encounter changed my life forever. From a few sweet smooches to gut churning transformations, this is the story of the events that led to my Becoming."

Country girl paranormal novella trilogy from author R.M. Gilmore (author of the Dylan Hart Odyssey of The Occult series). A new twist on an old classic. Havana, Arkansas it's the picture of mystics and magic, but Lynnie Russell learns quickly you can't judge a book by it's cover.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

From the first few pages of this book I knew I was going to enjoy it. There was just something about Lynnie that dragged me into the story and I couldn't put it down.. even when I physically had to put it down to do my everyday jobs like eat, sleep, take care of the children. If I wasn't reading the book I was thinking about it.

There was no easing you into the story, it was more like here's Lynnie, her brother, his friend, her friend and BAM! there's your action.
This is the story of how Lynnie becomes (and I'm not telling you what she becomes) and the rest of the trilogy will tell what happens next.

FIND THE AUTHOR
www.RMGilmoreAuthor.com
@RMGilmoreAuthor
Facebook.com/RMGilmoreAuthor

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.